![]() |
| Cora ready to roll! |
Yesterday morning I got off to a good early start. I like to be finished around 8, and I was doing 8. It went pretty well. I did not work that hard Tuesday night on the 47 miler, which set me up for a better run. It was humid but cool enough. The run was nothing to write home about, but it goes in the log book. I realized, thanks to Strava, my running shoes now have more than 400 miles on them, so it's time for another pair of Mizuno Inspires. I think I have had more than a dozen pairs of them.
I plan to get 30 running miles this week. I will let my bike miles slide down to around 150, I think. It looks like no swimming this week. Jimmy, the gatekeeper to the lake, is going to Chicago for the big Olympic Tri, along with Steve B. He is not tapering for it, but I'm sure he will do well.
Today, for the second week in a row, I am going to take the day off. Jimmy and Roy will be my partners. Jimmy wants 70 miles, including several hard miles. I think I'm ready.

Bedford City Pool adult lap swim @ 2:30-3:30 and 8:00-9:00 on thurs.
ReplyDeleteI saw this on Facebook:
ReplyDeleteAttention Adult Lap Swimmers! Beginning Monday August 25th lap swimming times for Monday - Thursday will be from 3:30pm - 4:30pm.