Friday, August 8, 2014
Friday
Good morning! Well, it's raining here, at a pretty decent rate, at a rate I really don't want to run in. The plan this morning was to run 12 miles. To do that I need to start no later than 7, but I prefer to start around 6:30. I have a standing counseling appointment on Friday mornings with a couple, so I have a limit on the finishing time.
It's ironic, I suppose, on the week I had intended to be my big week, I am going to struggle to get to my recent weekly average. Jimmy was tied up last night, so I didn't swim. My run today is likely to be shortened. I don't really like to do much during the day, trying to keep training early in the morning or in the evening. (The exception is Thursday afternoon.) I will try to get some miles in sometime today.
Jimmy wants to ride 80 tomorrow, which is good. I am thinking 80-100. If I don't get a long run in today, then I will probably opt for the 100 mile ride. I don't know who is doing what tomorrow, but I will try join whatever is going on. The weather could be a factor again.
Yesterday I watched the radar most of the day and really thought I would get rained out of my ride. I was able to shake free from everything around 2:30, so I took off. I didn't need much, and I hoping for a mile + swim, so I rode 26. I have 77 for the week.
I hope you have a great weekend! I hope Rand does really well at the USAT Nationals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gm vehicle discount for friends is available. You can order a luxury vehicle or a stripped down vehicle, you price in what you want or need. Let me know
ReplyDeleteTim G