![]() |
| Maddie, Cora & Lester. Jenny Day is one of the Give Thanks 4 sponsors. |
Good morning, Tuesday! You came to me a lot, I mean a lot, earlier than I wanted. I greeted you at 3 this morning, and seemingly you would not be denied attention. Every mind trick in my book would not allow me to ignore you, so now here I am starting the day with some tiredness. I will remember our early start throughout the day.
I don't have a whole lot to report today. I went on a 7 miler early yesterday morning. It was foggy/humid but not too bad. Today, and the weather could be a factor, I hope to get a 50 mile ride in. Tonight we will have our usual 36ish mile ride, so I hope to do some before the 5:45 roll out. I am not sure what everyone is going to want tonight.
Jimmy is talking about a hard bike workout on Thursday. I think he is planning on doing the Double TT Trouble segment back to back to back. Yes, 3 times. I plan to take Thursday off work to do that with him. If that happens, then I have to think pretty hard about working too hard tonight. We'll see. Again, the weather may be a factor.
John H is a few days out from Ironman Louisville. I am looking forward to going down Sunday afternoon to watch him finish. I am hoping for a cooler forecast than the one presently presented.
I hope you have a good day!

The weather forecast reminds me of Boston 2012. Hottest day of the year and no way to prepare for it.
ReplyDeleteJohn H.
You are right! It's unfortunate but the way it is. I think you will do well, being careful along the way.
ReplyDelete