![]() |
| Ironman Pace Chart |
Good morning! Tuesday it is! It's going to be a windy Tuesday evening ride. More on that later.
Yesterday morning I got out for another slow 5 miler. Wow, was it muggy! This is the first time I have run 2 days in a row for a few months. I ran 7 on Sunday and 5 yesterday, and while slow, I had no problem. This is encouraging. I need to start adding a few very careful accelerations in my runs to get used to training a little faster.
I did not mention Rand and Roy in yesterday's post. They both raced over the weekend. Rand qualified for, and raced in, the USAT Age Group Nationals in Milwaukee. He did very well, in my opinion! Roy as had a great race. He raced in Columbus, finishing second in his age group, missing first by a few seconds, I think.
So tonight is our Tuesday evening workout. I am seeing a strong NW wind, which means, if we do the double time trial, a very fast first leg, followed by 10 miles into a headwind. I guess we'll see who shows up and wants to do what.
I hope your day goes well!
I hope your day goes well!

No comments:
Post a Comment