Thursday, August 14, 2014
Thursday
Good morning! I do not like what I see in the extended forecast, specifically for John H's Ironman Louisville. Looks like hot weather finally arrives next week and stays around for a little while. There is still time for another Polar Vortex, right? John is well-trained and smart, so he will do well regardless. The weather of late sure have been nice though.
Not much to report here today. I had a breakfast meeting in Bedford yesterday, so I decided to take advantage of my flex-schedule opportunities. I headed over to the Milwaukee trail to give it a try. I find Wednesday, after Tuesday night's harder work out, to be a challenge. I ran 5 miles on the trail, parking at the Central Church of Christ.
It is noticeable, isn't it? That you are going downhill, which means the return is uphill. I was pleasantly surprised the return trip was not too bad. I would like to begin on the western end of the trail for a long run, doing the uphill first; not sure what the options are on that.
Today is a swim and ride day with Jimmy. We'll see how it all plays out. Tune back in tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment