Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday


Good morning! It's going to be a great day today, so enjoy it and be thankful! The forecast above, which could change a lot, has me thinking about how I need to dress on the run. I was thinking I would need long sleeves for the second half of the run. Now I am thinking it is possible I will not. I will be prepared for all kinds of conditions on the run and the ride. I'm pretty sure the swim will be wet, so I am ready for that.

Last night was the final official Tuesday Night Ride. Of course it was short, due to approaching darkness. We had 7 show up for the fun 20 mile ride. You can click on one of our Strava events, to your right, to see the simple course we did. Riding last night were: Timmy G, Iron Bill, Dr. Lucky, Iron John H, Roy, T-Roy, and Me, the Ironman Wannabe (Gonnabe, hopefully). It was a lot of fun.

Following the ride, most of us went to Wendy's to eat, tell stories, and laugh. It was a great way to end the Tuesday night tradition for 2014. We had a long run of this year. I believe we started in March and went all way through mid-October. It's an Ironman year!

Roy and I talked some about our travel on Monday. I think we are going to leave around 6:30 and drive all the way to PCB. Jim is off but Steve is working, and I think Rand is going to travel with them, following them down. Steve is trying to shorten his day, I think. We should all be together on Tuesday sometime.

Hey, I need to go run! I hope to catch you tomorrow sometime. It's all getting pretty real...

No comments:

Post a Comment