Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday


Good morning! I'm not sure if the video I included works, since it is my first effort to put one up in my blog. The video is of Cora walking. She will be 9 months old on the 14th. Watching her walk, and especially watching her crawl a few weeks back, reminds me of my swimming - awkward but productive.

Speaking of swimming, that's what Jimmy and I did yesterday. It took about 3 hours for my feet to warm up afterwards - ha ha. Yes, that water in Kenray Lake is getting cooler by the day. We hope to have one last big swim in the lake on Sunday afternoon. Anybody got foot warmers I can borrow? Everything else stayed warm enough. I did a mile.

Today, and it's not looking too good, if the conditions present themselves, I will try get on my bike for a ride. I could have ridden long yesterday but didn't because of the forecast. Oh well. I got a lot of work done.

Tomorrow morning: 20 miles on the run. Hopefully this will be followed in the afternoon by a medium to long bike ride. I hope it to be one last big day before official taper begins.

I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment