Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday


Good morning! And "just like that" we lost 16 degrees from the forecast - ha ha. I think I hinted at that yesterday. I expect it will change everyday. Yesterday I also saw a link to the PCB Surf Forecast. I'm sure it will change daily also.

Believe it or not, none of this is bothering me. I feel pretty good about it all. I hope I feel that way next Friday - ha!

My ride with Jimmy did not happen yesterday, and I'm glad. He called about 8 and said he couldn't go. I was relieved. I did not really need to ride, plus it was pretty cold yesterday morning. I needed to get a lot of work done, to top it all off, so it turned out to be a good thing.

We did swim at the Y last night in Bloomington. I did 1.2 miles. I'm not fast at all, but I am fairly consistent, I think. If I can go at the pace I seemed to have settled into, then I will be fine, somewhere in the 1:50 to 2:00 hour range, is what I predict. I have 2:20 to get the job done.

I'm planning on taking the day off from endurance athletics, but the weather and my bike will tempt me this afternoon. A short ride? Maybe. We'll see.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment