| For all the Neo-Luddites out there |
The weather forecast is still holding onto an 86 degree day. I can manage that - lots of Endurolytes and water. My understanding, from reading people who live in FL, is the weather is harder to predict than here, since it is close to the water. I am not too concerned about it at this point.
I had another decent run yesterday morning. It will be my last 7 miler for a little while. Everything else from now until November 1 will be 5 or less, and there are only 3 of those left, I think. Maybe 4? I think I am going to try run with the group on Saturday at 8 a.m. It will be the first time I have run with anyone since mid-March, I think!
Jimmy and I going for a short ride today. Then this evening I think I am going to join him in Bloomington for 1.2 mile swim. I would like to go ahead and get that done tonight instead of tomorrow night. The next swim after this one will be in the Gulf of Mexico. I am looking forward to getting there and getting in.
Congratulations to Tim the Elder! He has a new granddaughter, Cora Marie, born yesterday afternoon. She came several days early! This is what Tim wanted.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment