| Persimmon 5K start |
Yesterday morning I had one of the best 10 milers I've had in a long time, in spite of the light rain and wind. It was also very dark. I know I am going to finish Ironman in the dark, so this dark running is good for me. It really is different running in the dark. The light eventually came, as it always does.
The day ended with me in the pool at BNL. I did a mile there. I'm still not swimming as well as I would like, but I am getting it done. I know, even at my present pace, I have plenty of time to complete the 2.4 miles of Ironman, which is coming so quickly! Yikes! I've downloaded the Athlete Guide and a nutrition guide. I know my bib number, 2899, so it's all getting very real.
The Give Thanks 4 race is coming up soon, so I am spending a fair amount of time thinking about it, especially trying to promote it. I really enjoy directing it. It is becoming a fairly popular race on the Mag 7 Series circuit.
Busy day ahead... Thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment