Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday

"I'll do this if you will show me a calf."
Let's see, I believe I missed yesterday, since there was nothing to report about a rest day. Oh, good morning, by the way!

Yesterday saw me back at it, but of course, at the start you could not have seen me, because I was running in the dark. The darkness is lasting longer now, but that's ok. I can find enough light along certain streets to get the job done.

I was a little slower yesterday but still got a good 10 miler in. I was mindful of the 100 mile ride today, which should be the penultimate 100 miler in this training cycle, though I am not exactly sure if/when the last one will happen.

This morning's radar bothers me a bit. They are now talking about a round of rain possible this morning, which would not be good. It looks like it might go north of us? I sure hope so.

Really need to get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment