Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday

I have 17 hours to finish!
Good morning! How are you today? I rolled in from Nashville around 6:20 last night and had to teach a class at 7. My transition from travel to teaching involved a quick bite to eat, thanks to Kedra.

My time in Nashville was awesome! I cut my first record, wailing with all the twang I could find about becoming a triathlete. I also got to spend time with a lot of good friends and learn a ton of stuff most would not care about. One of the previous 2 sentences is true.

Anyway, I had a decent 5 miler on Tuesday afternoon. I was going to run a little more Wednesday a.m., but it was raining. It wasn't raining hard, and if I was in the midst of hard training, I would have gone. I'm in taper, so I opted to stay dry.

Today I go to get my bike back from the doctor. I hope to get on it this evening and maybe do a brick workout, probably both ride and run on the short side. Hopefully the sun will come out today. Tomorrow looks good...

Take care and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment