Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Tuesday
Good morning! Looks like we are getting on a good roll with the weather! This is the way October is supposed to be. Speaking of weather, the extended forecast for Panama City Beach is good. I hope it holds. The most significant thing, in my mind, is the warmth. I was concerned about a cool/cold ride and dressing for it. If this forecast holds, then that will not be an issue and a relief.
Yesterday I did a short ride of 12 miles and short run of 3 miles. I was going to go 5 but decided I didn't need to. I felt pretty good at the end, and that's what I was after. I wanted to come off the bike and get my running legs ok, which I did.
Later I went to the pool and swam a mile. Today we gather for our last Tuesday p.m. ride. It will be short one, followed by a trip to Wendy's. We plan to meet at 5:30 and do 20 miles. Rumor has it John H has a new bike. Troy has a new bike. Tim the Elder has a new (to him) bike. All of them are Cervelos. Hmm, the Kestrel club is not longer. Now it is a KC club or CK club.
I hope you have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment