Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday


Good morning! This needs to be a quick one. A run awaits, and if I am going to start at 6:30, I am going to have to get out the door.

I sneaked off yesterday (actually I did not sneak off - I told others what I was doing) for a midday ride. I shortened the planned 25 down to 22. It was an ok ride, just ok. My legs felt tired and burned the whole time. The wind was from the northeast. Here is the data.

This morning I am running short, hoping to be fresh for tomorrow's long ride. Jimmy is wanting to shorten it down from 100 to 70 or 80. I will evaluate on the bike whether I want to tack on extra miles to make it a century. I am not sure it will help me that much at this point.

Did you hear about the Lake Tahoe Ironman being cancelled at the last minute? Wow. I can't imagine how that would feel.

I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Is Lester running Bedford Half?

    THG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think he registered last week.

    ReplyDelete


  3. AnonymousSeptember 23, 2014 at 10:35 AM

    I have 4 bikers presently for the Half and I need 2 more, yourself and . . . do you have any ideas. Most of the trimen are running except the Jarrards who are manning water stop C. I also need 2 experienced bikers to lead /escort the top 5k man and woman. Ideas let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete