Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday p.m.


Hey there! Yes, I am a little out of routine, but that's ok. Right? I am tired, so this may be brief.

There was not much to report about Wednesday. I had a rather ordinary 5 miler on a beautiful morning. That was the beginning of a pretty busy day.

Today, Roy, Jim and I rode. We rode 60 before swimming for a while. Jimmy locked his key in his car, so the ride first went to the 13 miles to his house to get another key. Then after making sure he could get in his car, we took off for the county line. The weather was stunningly beautiful!

After the ride we changed and made our way to Kenray. I was beat, and it showed up in a slow swim. It was good to be in the water, though. I did get another 1.2 miles in the log book. Roy and Jim both swam 2 miles.

All in all it was a good day in the endurance world. Tomorrow I plan to do another 20 miler. I hope I can get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment