Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday

Good morning! How are you on this new Monday? Hey, I know a lot of people do not like Mondays. I like them just fine -- just another way I am weird, I suppose.

This needs to be quick. I think I am going to try get 10 miles in this morning, so I will need to get started pretty early. It's going to be a nice morning to run. All week looks great for endurance athletics.

The weekend was good. Friday I ran 13 miles. It went pretty well. I got up Saturday morning, ready for the Spokes Ride. Scott joined me. We had a nice leisurely ride. Robin Elliott joined us after about 20 miles. It was nice getting to know her. The ride was well organized and enjoyable.

Yesterday was swim day. As usual I had a fairly tight window of opportunity. I arrived early, as did Roy. Jimmy texted saying he was running late and to go ahead. Perfect. We jumped in, right when Brent V showed up.

I did another 2.4 non-stop and did it in 1:33:40, which is 2 minutes faster than last time and 6 minutes faster than the first time. My form fell apart around laps 8-9, but I was able to regain it a bit and finished well. It was a good swim for me.

Busy, busy, crazy week ahead. Lots of things are going to be challenging, including get all my workouts in. We'll see how it unfolds. I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment