Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday

I can relate, Cora, I'm always hungry!
Good morning! Another very cool morning. While I am enjoying this, I am not really ready for it to stay this way. I believe there is a warm up for the weekend. We need it to keep those lake temps from plummeting any further. It is going to get pretty cold in the water before Nov.1 if we keep this trend.

I don't have a whole lot to report this morning. I did have another good run, a 7 miler. I liked the way I ran it. It took me 2-3 miles to settle but then I settled into a decent pace that slightly increased as the run progressed. I feel like a runner again. I did not for quite a while. I think that temporary season is over.

Today is a ride day. Shorter days are presenting a challenge to us. We are gathering at church still, best I can understand, but we will have to shorten the ride somehow in order to get back safely. I guess we will figure that out as we roll out. I plan to do a pre-ride, if I can get everything to fall into place. I would like to see 50 miles in the log this evening.

OK, let's all have a great day. Attitude is the key!

No comments:

Post a Comment