Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wednesday


Good morning! Raise your hand if you feel like it's Tuesday? I like holidays, a break in the routine, but they throw me off the rest of the week -- ha ha. Oh well, that's pretty minor stuff.

In July I only took 2 days off, in August I took 3, and in September I've already taken 1. Yesterday worked out to be a good day to not work out. I had to take my bike to the Bike Doctor. I left home around 7, so I could be there when he opened. This meant my usual practice of running before 7 wouldn't happen. Generally, I try not to do anything during "work hours," except on Thursdays, so I didn't want to run later. Plus it was raining...

Rest days are good. Rest days are good. Rest days are good.

Today, here soon, I am going to run 10 miles, I hope. I have a pretty busy day ahead, so it will be a great way to start the day.

My bike has a headset problem. It is fine to ride until the new one comes in. This is good. I was wanting a tune-up at the end of this month, so I will get the repair at the same time.

OK, let's have great days, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment