Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday

Cora victimized by an Alabama fan 
Good morning! How are you today? I feel pretty good and am certain this day will be enjoyable. That's the approach I'm taking. There a chance Kedra and I get to babysit sweet Cora this evening or tomorrow evening, and I'm telling you that enhances the joy beyond measure.

I am a runner again. I have a ways to go to get back to where I once was, but I am certainly going in the right direction. I am starting to think about marathons, the post-Ironman kind, the Boston qualifying kind, again. Those thoughts were long gone for a while. For several months I dreaded the run portion of my training, much preferring cycling and even swimming. That's all changing now.

Yesterday I had another decent run. This came on the morning after a moderate-hard workout the night before. The cool weather is a factor, and so is confidence, which is building. It all feels good.

Today I am going to work as hard as I can this morning and then carve out some time this afternoon. I hope to get a 25 mile ride in, followed by a swim. It looks like a pretty nice day ahead. I hope it keeps warming up.

I hope your day goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment