Good morning, Thursday!
It's going to be another nice day in the neighborhood. I am hoping for a super productive day in lots of ways. Hopefully the day will include a swim and bike ride this evening. All of that will take shape as the day unfolds.
I got out early and got a 10 miler completed before 8:15 yesterday morning. It was considerably cooler. It was foggy in places, but the cool temps easily compensated for the humidity. I think it was my best 10 miler of this training cycle. I threw in a few accelerations, striving to get a little faster. I am very pleased with my relatively low heart rate and how quickly it recovers. This, hopefully, will serve me well in the marathon at Ironman.
Last night after my church activities, James came to my office. He had offered to work with me a little bit on fitting me better to my bike. He brought a level, a plumb bob, a tape measure, and seemed to know what he was doing. We moved my saddle forward considerably, creating some better angles. I appreciate him working with me, and now I need to ride it a few times to see how it feels.
I hope you have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment