Friday, September 5, 2014
Friday
Good morning! Yes, I am considerably later than usual. Two things: I slept a little later (5:15) and I needed to get my run in before a scheduled activity. I'm glad I waited, because I can go ahead on report on this morning's run, which was a little bit surprising.
Before I get to this morning's run, I will give a brief report on yesterday. It will be brief because there is not much to report. I had a very product day in other areas but not so much in the endurance athletic world. I was kinda cuing off Jimmy, and he had several variables to work. Bottom line: no ride, just a 1.2 mile swim last night. I was good with that.
Now this morning's run... I am not sure what happened, but I started feeling like a runner again. I am still a ways away from where I used to be and want to be, but I did 10 miles in a 9:13 pace on a warm and muggy morning. Of course I want to train sub-9 and will, I think, but for now, when I've been closer to 10 minute miles or slower, I am pretty pleased with this run.
Tomorrow we are riding 75, I think, starting at Lighthouse at 7.30, I think. Can you tell Jimmy is involved? ha ha ha! It should be a good ride, but the weather may have something to say about it. And did you see the extended forecast? Cool weather is on the way.
I hope your day and weekend goes well! Talk to you on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment